Tuesday, July 7, 2009

swf seeking whatever she can get...

I've been finding it highly amusing to watch the faces of the people I've been talking to, as they react in complete and utter confusion, twisting their eyebrows and tilting their heads to one side.

"So... you're looking for date?" they ask.

Not quite.

I have been starting to get some responses from my online ads. I asked for the name of our "mutual friend" in order to weed out the creepies. So far my favorite has been "the Paul inator" and no, we are not "on the same page."


It's been suggested to me that my postering and stickering is trying to do the opposite of what most posters are meant to do: advertize to a large audience. I, on the other hand, have a much smaller target demographic. One person. One really specific, completely unrecognizible person.

I am really curious to find out what the other person has been doing to look for me. We are clearly not on the same page either. It's hard to know what to look for. I do have some newspaper ads coming out his week. We'll see.

I really hope I am found because of my bag.

"The minute I heard my first love story
I started looking for you,
not knowing how blind that was.
Lovers don't finally meet somewhere,
They're in each other all along." -Rumi

Thanks, Richard.

Today's soundtrack is brought to you by Bean Around the World. (Oooo... It's a good one!!) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UNFwQmZvnuw

1 comment:

  1. Hello Darlin',

    I love that Rumi quote.

    If you want to place the entire youtube video inside your blog, copy and paste the "embed" code into your text (instead of, simply, the url). The embed codes are located in the top right hand corner of the youtube screen. Does that make sense? I hope so. I'm not very computer/internet savvy. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete