Thursday, July 9, 2009

Marco!..... Polo?


Well, week one has come and gone, and still no sign of mystery person. WHERE ARE YOU MYSTERY PERSON? I met Robin for tea yesterday, and he said that we've been looking in the same areas (according to trusty GPS) What is this other person doing?? Checking under rocks? Yelling from roof tops? I feel like my attempts have been obvious (craigslist, kijiji, ect...) but maybe this person doesn't use the interweb machine. Or maybe they haven't thought to check the poster-posting poles on almost every street corner. But what am I not thinking of? What are the clues that I am not finding?


The new free papers come out today or tomorrow, so hopfully they will have a clue.


I've been posting so many stickers that I've started re-stickering the same posts! I've been staying consistant with sticker placement. My posters get covered so quickly it's hardly worth the paper. My new plan is to be armed with sidewalk chalk. It has stopped raining (for now) and hopfully is will stay away for a few days while I paint the town chalky.


1 comment:

  1. How exciting that the GPS says you are crossing paths! I'm so excited to see what happens next! Keep going Boakers!!!

    ReplyDelete